Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pines


So I was finally able to get the pic uploaded and added one for good measure. This is some of the trails that I have been riding this last week. I have two more days left before I have to head to southern Wisconsin for work. I have to say that I miss the riding here, today I basically have to force my self to do a road ride, there's some things I'd like to check out anyways, and can only do it on the road bike. 

The only real bummer of the trip so far has been that my iPod has crapped out on me, it works if it's plugged in, but not if you want to take it with you, say like on a ride. I have been addicted to riding with it, it seems to make the rides a little more interesting, but without it, I seem to get into my own head too much. But things could be worse I guess. I could be like Sue Haywood and have a broken leg and not be able to do anything. Ok well I'm off. 

No comments: