Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Chill's In The Air

Today I found myself part of a really great group ride. A usual time that everyone starts around here is 8am. But with the cold I've been holding off until 9 to get a little more warmth for the first hour. Even though this is California, it still gets cold at nigh here, like 28 degrees, but luckily this group of people decided to wait till it warmed up.
We took off from the shop and headed north on the 1 up to 41 and then over the hill to A Town, Atascadero for you non SLOians, and then back over the grade. A solid 3.5 hrs on the bike with a bit of tempo in there. Starting to feel better out there, getting a solid week in at the gym this week, with some running. Got to be in somewhat decent shape for the annual crazy birthday ride next weekend of a buddy, 50 miles or so and tons of climbing, I'll have my Garmin 500 on the bike and will post the details.

No comments: