Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This Is Getting Fun

I'm happy to report that I have made some major improvements over the last few weeks. Last week I received the "ok" to start driving again, yes! I was so excited to be able to get behind the wheel again. I also have switched to using one crutch too. The doc said that I can do things as long as I'm not in pain, so I'm trying a bunch of things to test out the leg.
On Saturday I was able to ride the trainer for 15 minutes or so and actually work up a sweat. I even clipped in and out AND turned the crank with my "bad" leg a few times too. All this progress is leading up to my next doctors visit this Friday for an x ray to check out the amount of bone growth and if I can start actual PT for the muscle. I think I'm on the path to recover sooner than later, and I'm stoked to be doing the things I am!

No comments: