Friday, January 16, 2009

Serious Lack Of Motivation

With all the new things going on, I have been able to take my eye off the ball, so to speak, and do other things than ride a bike. School is in full effect now and it's made me realize that I'm a bit burnt. 
I guess the other thing is that it's really tough out here to plan a season of racing. My goal is to race road this year, but as I have to start over as a beginner and race as a 5, I have noticed that there are races that don't have my category listed for it. This is a real disappointment. This is the main reason for the little break in the program. I was all gun ho about getting going and ot looks loke it's going to take a lot longer than I had wanted to get into the 3's, oh well, I guess there are more important things to worry about. 
I know it's cold in the midwest, but it's been in the 80's here in SLO, can't complain about that. Stay warm back there!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Matt,

I realize its been nearly 19-years, but stumbled across your blog and photos...I'm glad to see your doing great!

Cheers,
Mark Schramek