Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Things We Do

Yup it's a regular rock fest when I drive the Eg to my work destinations, as you can see from the prior picture. This week it Interbike in Las Vegas. I ended up having to drive Santa Clarita to pick up the new 09 Top Fuels from our suspesion lab there. It's a cool little place with all the future toys we might or might not get to play on.
So after picking them up I was off to Vegas, the drive out here in the evening is just plain awe inspiring, some deserts are so beautiful in the dusk sun. I wanted to stop and get a few pictures, but, like my grandpa, I wanted to get to my destination. 
There usually aren't many issues for me when I drive, but not this time. There was a real quick glitch with the electrical system, and this thing has a ton of electronics. Everything went dead for less than a second, then everything was back on, but the voltage gauge was reading a higher number than before. So, now I guess I'll see if the trusty Eg can get me back to SLO to get it checked out, or if she'll leave me stranded in the desert. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just realized that I am one of four links you have listed on your sidebar. I feel so honored.

You should stock your car full of lots of emergency supplies in case you get stuck, like water and fruit roll-ups and duct tape and fashion magazines.

Matt said...

Yes...I just don't randomly throw a link up....by the way nice job on cleaning up your potty mouth.