Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm Back

Ok so I had some heavy things go down a bit ago and had to delete the old blog. Long story, but the short version is that I'm no longer in a relationship, yup again. So for now I have this going, don't know how much I'll be writing, so enjoy when I do. 
Well with July here it's almost time for me to head home to Duluth for a bit before hitting up Madison for the annual Trek dealer show. I'm pretty excited as things have kind of gone stale out here on the west coast. It will be a great recharge of the batteries to get out of here for a bit, so when I come back it's like a fresh start. As you can see from the picture I have finally built up a 29er. The Paragon frame with Xlite wheels and XTR components and Reba fork, total weight is 23.5 lbs. It rides great. Still not good enough for me to get off the Top Fuel full time, but it'll be fun to ride once in a while. 
So in other things I have been getting things ready to head back to school also to finish up my degree and finally graduate. I'm pretty excited about this. I have been wanting to do this for a while and now have the motivation to get it done. Should take me a bout a year or so, I have about 30 credits left, but with the full time job it will take some major dedication and time management. I'm up for the task though, I don't see doing the demo things until I retire, I mean sooner or later one has to put roots down. 
So I think I told you that when I go back to Duluth that I get to race a mtn bike race while I'm there, I have been training and using the Tuesday rides to guage mself and it wasn't pretty for the first couple weeks, but now the form and confidence is coming back. So I'm excited to get back and see what happens. Hope eveyone had a safe 4th, I'm off for a ride.

No comments: